Sider

March 19, 2011

Struck by Bad Luck

My luck has been bad lately T_T trouble with SU, DSB and school. So i was looking forward to a nice and quiet weekend, friday after school: sleeping, internet and watching tv.
Saturday: studying with Dina( Got rescheduled) cleaning, supposed to look on homework and working on the computer. 
Sunday: posting things here, homework and probably something else.

the glass in one side of my Gucci glasses cracked yesterday, in the most unbelievable way!
So friday after i got home from a endless religion class, i decide to take a nap to boost up my energy. so when i am in my room, the glasses are on my windowsill and i hit the sack. 30 min later i hear a loud bang and sort of a cracking noise, i thought to myself "argh one of my dum birds probably knocked somthing down" and i was right! when i get up, i walk to the windowsill and looks at the floor, finding my glasses upside down and a crack (>_<) 
it turns out that one of them pushed the glasses of the windowsill.


so now i have to spend a fortune on glass and buy some contact(typical me doesn't own a extra pair of glasses XD)

enough of my complaining

No comments:

Post a Comment